Project

General

MUC ACS License - LicenseChecker does not work

Petro Zdeb
Added almost 2 years ago

Hello,

We configured ACS on our Tigase cluster for testing purposes. Currently it does not have any license, so we got the notice that Tigase will send stats info on remote. Next messages in our logs are following:

2017-06-13 10:46:47.469 [pool-19-thread-1] LicenceChecker$a.run() WARNING: Uploading data

2017-06-13 10:46:50.768 [in_3-s2s] S2SConnectionManager.processPacket() WARNING: Packet processing exception: {0}

tigase.xmpp.PacketErrorTypeException: The packet has already 'error' type: from=xmpp-dev-i-0d6a5477a3a0780b5.xxxxxxxx.local, to=xmpp-dev-i-030b18bc6d99963b9.xxxxxxxx.local, DATA=S2S - Incorrect source address - none of any local virtual hosts or components., SIZE=431, XMLNS=null, PRIORITY=NORMAL, PERMISSION=NONE, TYPE=error

at tigase.xmpp.Authorization.getResponseMessage(Authorization.java:540)

at tigase.server.xmppserver.S2SConnectionManager.processPacket(S2SConnectionManager.java:324)

at tigase.server.AbstractMessageReceiver$QueueListener.run(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:1426)

Please advice what can be wrong with our configuration.

As result we can't connect to a room from different nodes - second user is disconnected and get such errors in logs:

2017-06-13 11:09:50.884 [in_3-s2s] S2SConnectionManager.processPacket() WARNING: Packet processing exception: {0}

tigase.xmpp.PacketErrorTypeException: The packet has already 'error' type: from=xmpp-dev-i-0e91390128a0d84d0.xxxxxxxx.local, to=xmpp-dev-i-030b18bc6d99963b9.xxxxxxxx.local, DATA=S2S - Incorrect source address - none of any local virtual hosts or components., SIZE=431, XMLNS=null, PRIORITY=NORMAL, PERMISSION=NONE, TYPE=error

at tigase.xmpp.Authorization.getResponseMessage(Authorization.java:540)

at tigase.server.xmppserver.S2SConnectionManager.processPacket(S2SConnectionManager.java:324)

at tigase.server.AbstractMessageReceiver$QueueListener.run(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:1426)

Thanks!

Petro

Replies (2)

Added by Petro Zdeb almost 2 years ago

First error was fixed by removing whitespaces from host delimiter in --cluster-nodes

The second error still exist.

What is the meaning of "S2S - Incorrect source address - none of any local virtual hosts or components." message?

Added by Artur Hefczyc TigaseTeam almost 2 years ago

Looks like network settings misconfiguration, DNS and/or hostnames on each cluster node. The cluster nodes do not see and do not recognize each other and they try to communicate as if they were separate XMPP setups.

Make sure the hostname is correctly configured on each cluster node and DNS resolves the hostname into a correct IP address.

What Tigase server version do you use? On recent versions you do not need to specify --cluster-nodes property as the Tigase clustering supports automated cluster configuration and cluster nodes discovery.

(1-2/2)