Project

General

How to accept the invitation?

Ashok Thota
Added about 1 month ago

When i invite the user after creating the group, unable to communicate in chat room, message is not deliverable and error message getting like "Only Occupants are allowed to send messages to the conference".

Please help me how to fix this error

Replies (5)

(1)

Added by Andrzej Wójcik IoT 1 CloudTigaseTeam about 1 month ago

Could you clarify what you are doing step by step? and what XMPP client are you using?
I'm asking that because Tigase iOS Messenger does not have support for MUC invitations.

As for:

Only Occupants are allowed to send messages to the conference

most likely it is caused by the fact that you accepted the invitation but have not joined the room properly.

(1)

Added by Ashok Thota about 1 month ago

After calling the mucModule.join, then i sending invitation to some selected users
then i will get the notification, chat list will update with new group.
After that i cant communicate.

Please help to sort out the problem

(1)

Added by Andrzej Wójcik IoT 1 CloudTigaseTeam about 1 month ago

After calling mucModule.join() (which returns immediately) you should monitor events fired on the EventBus by MucModule. To able to send any messages to the room you need to join properly (wait for YouJoinedEvent). Moreover, in some cases, if you created a MUC room you are required to configure it in order to be able to anyone to exchange messages through this MUC room.

Hi

Sorry for disturbing, My Actual problem i created a room able to chat only me. I need to add the people from my contacts.

If i invite the above problem is getting. If i again add the with same name able to communicate both.

I actual need to send invitation to particular people once they accept the invitation we can communicate properly.

I will not get groups in roster item update.

Can you please help me out how to solve this problem.

I am trying this from last 4 days.

Thanks in advance

Hi

I solved the problem to just edit configaration.

Thanking you for supporting

(1-5/5)