Project

General

WebRTC in Tigase

Anant Goswami
Added over 3 years ago

hey friends, I want to implement WebRTC in Tigase server. Can anybody help me ?

How to integrate webRTC ?

While searching on tigase forum i found someone has already added webrtc component. Can I know where can I find jar for webrtc ?

Thank you

Replies (3)

Added by Artur Hefczyc TigaseTeam over 3 years ago

WebRTC is not really something you can and want to implement in the server. This is something you need to implement in the client and it is supported out of the box by Google Chrome web browser and maybe some other browsers as well.

Added by Anant Goswami over 3 years ago

Thank you Artur Hefczyc for Reply.

I know WebRTC is third party and it is emerging technology right now. But I want to integrate it with tigase such a way that only user who are registered at my tigase server can use WebRTC.

For Example.

USER A,B,C is registered at my Tigase server and USER X is not registered.

SO A,B,C is allowed to create conference named MY_TOPIC but X must not be able to join that conference because he is not registered at my server.

I want to do like this.

I think in order to do this I will have to add any WebRTC component in my init.properties file.

While digging in tigase forum i found some one already done this. He mentioned webrtc in init.properties file here is what I seen there.

1. WEBRTC COMPONENT ##############################################

--comp-name-2=webrtc

--comp-class-2=tigase.mycompany.webrtc.WebRTCComponent

webrtc/set-enabled[B]=true

###########################################################################

on this link : https://projects.tigase.org/boards/4/topics/1254

I want to use tigase as a signaling server for webrtc

Added by Artur Hefczyc TigaseTeam over 3 years ago

Unfortunately we have not done this yet, so I cannot give you any specific suggestion. Maybe you should try to ask Mauro from the other topic.

(1-3/3)