Project

General

Roster

Vinoth Rajendran
Added over 3 years ago

If user A sends contact request to user B, while concurrently user B sends request to user A. Both users subscription changed to none.

So I have restricted accept/reject option based on the subscription. If its none then those options will be hidden. In above scenario, both user will get subscription none. How actually it should be handled?

Replies (6)

Added by Wojciech Kapcia TigaseTeam over 3 years ago

Vinoth Rajendran wrote:

If user A sends contact request to user B, while concurrently user B sends request to user A. Both users subscription changed to none.

This is correct behaviour described in: Managing Presence Subscriptions specification.

Added by Vinoth Rajendran over 3 years ago

I have to users "user1" and "user2". new1 gives contact request to user2 and user2 request to new 1.

Suddenly, user2 has user1 as friend but user1 has pending contact of user2.

Is this is bug or correct scenario?

After I logged out and login as user2. I got changed user 1 as friend.

After logged login there is update in tig_pairs which given below,

<contact subs="to_pending_in" jid="55a39bd9aea164f645978a6a@192.168.1.149" weight="1.0" name="new2" last-seen="1436849854795" activity="1.0" preped="simple" />

Vinoth Rajendran wrote:

I have to users "user1" and "user2". new1 gives contact request to user2 and user2 request to new 1.

Suddenly, user2 has user1 as friend but user1 has pending contact of user2.

Is this is bug or correct scenario?

After I logged out and login as user2. I got changed user 1 as friend.

Please share full XML stanza exchange in the client with the server. Including roster push entries.

Thanks for the update,

Herewith I have attached document of xml transaction for the friend request.

Please let me know what I have to do next?

friend_req.xml (10.3 KB) friend_req.xml roster xml

Any update on this?

Have you modified Tigase in any way? Is it possible that your library auto-authorize contacts on log-in? I've run the scenario and couldn't reproduce it. After re-login user still has 'pending' status.

(1-6/6)