Project

General

Hello, I would like to ask how to achieve XMPP similar to the QQ of the multi image information transmission, we now realize that a single picture can not be sent to send a single picture

william shao
Added over 2 years ago

Hello, I would like to ask how to achieve XMPP similar to the QQ of the multi image information transmission, we now realize that a single picture can not be sent to send a single picture

Replies (3)

Added by Wojciech Kapcia TigaseTeam over 2 years ago

We are not familiar neither with QQ nor with multi image information transmission functionality - please describe in detail (possibly using screenshots) what would be the the result / how it should work.

Added by william shao over 2 years ago

Thank you for your reply to my question, Kapcia Wojciech, and the workflow of sending text messages to me is like this.

First, the sender user will copy pictures to send a message to the paste in a text box, it can paste picture at any position and can edit the text in the picture and expression and then sent to each other, each other after receiving the message and then display

Added by Wojciech Kapcia TigaseTeam over 2 years ago

This is not entirely server-side question - how you manage your picture (or file for that matter) is entirely to the client.

When it comes to transferring it to your contact, you can use:

• in-band transfer

• jingle protocol

• SOCKS5 proxy

And all above are supported by Tigase server.

(1-3/3)