Project

General

API To send messages from one user to other

Kirti Mandwade
Added almost 2 years ago

I want to know how to use the api to send message in my java code , Whats the basic use of JID and BJID ?

Replies (3)

Added by Wojciech Kapcia TigaseTeam almost 2 years ago

Please refer to Tigase Development Guide .

Terms JID and BareJID are defined in the specification - 1.4. Terminology

• The terms "localpart", "domainpart", and "resourcepart" are defined in [XMPP‑ADDR].

• The term "bare JID" refers to an XMPP address of the form localpart@domainpart (for an account at a server) or of the form (for a server).

• The term "full JID" refers to an XMPP address of the form (for a particular authorized client or device associated with an account) or of the form (for a particular resource or script associated with a server).

Added by Kirti Mandwade almost 2 years ago

Gone through the Development Guide , I want to know the flow , which i could not get through this doc , Flow of the api used in the codes and deployment Steps for tigase master server code

Added by Wojciech Kapcia TigaseTeam almost 2 years ago

origin/master contains latest development code and not everything may be documented yet. Basic processing flow is the same. Biggest change comes with Tigase Kernel but you can still use the previous way do develop component (which is not that different, biggest difference comes to initialisation and configuration of Component)

(1-3/3)