Project

General

problem with BOSH HTTP Pre-Binding

lin jiafu
Added over 1 year ago

i use Bosh_(HTTP)Pre-Binding follow this article https://projects.tigase.org/projects/tigase-server/wiki/Bosh(HTTP)_Pre-Binding to get sid and rid,

it retun:

<command>
    <jid>bosh@hsl.com</jid>
    <node>pre-bind-bosh-session</node>
    <fields>
        <item>
            <var>Script result</var>
            <type>text-multi</type>
            <value>Script finished with no errors but returned no results.</value>
        </item>
    </fields>
</command>

all the time ,and my param is:

<command>
    <node>pre-bind-bosh-session</node>
    <fields>
        <item>
            <var>from</var>
            <value>ljf@hsl/resource</value>
        </item>
        <item>
            <var>hold</var>
            <value>1</value>
        </item>
        <item>
            <var>wait</var>
            <value>60</value>
        </item>
    </fields>
</command>

then i found an exception in log:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at tigase.server.ConnectionManager.getServiceId(ConnectionManager.java:1253)
at tigase.server.ConnectionManager.getServiceId(ConnectionManager.java:1239)
at tigase.server.ConnectionManager.getXMPPIOService(ConnectionManager.java:1281)
at tigase.server.bosh.BoshConnectionManager.getSeeOtherHostForJID(BoshConnectionManager.java:531)
at tigase.server.bosh.BoshSession.init(BoshSession.java:338)
at tigase.server.bosh.BoshConnectionManager.preBindSession(BoshConnectionManager.java:261)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite$PojoCachedMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:230)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite.call(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:53)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:122)
at tigase.admin.Script21.run(Script21.groovy:89)
at org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.eval(GroovyScriptEngineImpl.java:344)
at org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyCompiledScript.eval(GroovyCompiledScript.java:41)
at tigase.server.script.Script.runCommand(Script.java:159)
at tigase.server.BasicComponent.processScriptCommand(BasicComponent.java:1053)
at tigase.server.AbstractMessageReceiver$QueueListener.run(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:1559)

my tigase service version is 7.1.0, please help me thanks.

Replies (3)

Added by Wojciech Kapcia TigaseTeam over 1 year ago

To what endpoint are you making the request? Could you share full exchange?

Added by lin jiafu over 1 year ago

thanks for your response, https://projects.tigase.org/boards/29/topics/7303?r=7309#message-7309 the page describe my request, i want get sid and rid by BOSH HTTP Pre-Binding to use it in strophe.js, the strophe.js has a method attach(jid,sid,rid,callback) to keep login, please help me, thanks again.

Added by Wojciech Kapcia TigaseTeam over 1 year ago

Thank you for reporting. There is a problem with the script and I've created issue #5864 to track it resolution.

(1-3/3)