Tigase XMPP Server 5.2.0 Beta2
A second beta release of Tigase XMPP Server 5.2.0 has been released. Binaries are available for download right now in the files section on the project tracking system. Sources are available in our code repository under the tag 5.2.0-beta2 - tags/tigase-server-5.2.0-beta2. Maven artifacts has been deployed to our maven repository.
Following changes has been made in this release:
- RosterAbstract implementation can be now provided in the configuration file;
- Fixed a bug in service disco plugin and all plugins extending XMPPProcessorAbstract with a packet delivery for non-existen resource;
- #1363 - Improved discovery of sessions with stale connections;
- Implemented ability to set list of enabled SSL/TLS protocols using 'tls-enabled-protocols' system property;
- Implemented ability to disable client certificate request using 'sasl-external-disabled' system property;
- update IzPack to v4.3.4 (fix issue with exception);
- improved OSGi support;
- various bugs and code cleanups.
- unfortunately this release includes MUC component with broken message history. MUC component that fixes the issue can be downloade from it's project page: tigase-muc-2.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar - after download please replace existing jars/tigase-muc.jar with the one you downloaded.