Tigase code license change to GPLv3
From now all Tigase code is available under GPLv3 license. To avoid confusion the version of the code has been also changed. All releases with version number below 3.0.0 are licensed under GPLv2 and the versions 3.0.0 and later are licensed under GPLv3. If you need more information about motives behind this move I can't explain it better than rms did in his Why Upgrade to GPLv3 article. The license has been changed for the server code as well as for all other Tigase subprojects:
- Tigase Server - Jabber/XMPP server.
- Tigase XML Tools - XML SAX and DOM parser implemented for use in all other sub projects.
- Tigase Test Suite - framework for testing Jabber/XMPP servers.
- Evora - Jabber/XMPP client.
- JaXMPP - Jabber/XMPP library in Java used by client side code.
- Tigase MUC - Multi User Chat component for Tigase server.
- Tigase Utils - Additional library with common code used by other subprojects.