Tigase Client Library v3.1.0 Released!
Tigase JaXMPP v3.1.0 has been released! Please review the change notes below to see what has changed since our last release.
- XEP-0202 Entity Time is now supported by Client Library.
- #3270 & #3732 Proxy support has been implemented to JaXMPP library.
- #3717 JaXMPP now supports retrieving whole stanza from Message Archive rather than just the element. You will need to set sess-man/plugins-conf/message-archive/msg-archive-paths[s]=/message/body,/message/subject in init.properties to enable this feature. Here, both body and subject will be stored.* #3749 Added support to enable access to original elements of retrieved collection from collections list within Message Archive implementation.
- [#4000] UTF-8 support improved to include multibyte characters.
- BOSH exception now ignored if connector is disconnected while in disconnection stage.
- Fixed NPE from StreamManagementModule with not sent Elements.
- [#3401] Fixed NPE during check of timeout request in GWT.
- #3626 Dummy TrustManager removed for Websocket Connections, now Defaults to use Java Certificate Checker.
- #3718 Removed 'Disconnecting!!' exception from AbstractWebSocketConnector which caused RuntimeException when attempting to send error stanza.
- #3831 Fixed text to byte stream error causing a drop in packets when using special characters.
- #3902 Fixed Websocket connections closing after 3 minutes of inactivity.
- #3917 Fixed error where JaXMPP would send invalid XML stanzas resulting in disconnection in rare circumstances.
- #3982 Fixed Websocket header being sent with invalid values.
- #4051 Fixed occasional NPE while processing stanzas.
- [#4061] Fixed issue with sending errors during stream error.
- [#4069] Enabled proper masking of Websocket Frames and proper connection close with unmasked frames.
- [#4076] Fixed stream closing logic, JaXMPP now waits to receive from server before closing stream.