Project

General

Method missing error occured when i just copy the room-create script from muc repository

wince jay
Added almost 3 years ago

Hi guys,I have some problem when i try to create room via ad-hoc command.

As my local tigase's version is still 7.0.2(muc 2.3.0),there is no room-create groovy script yet.

So i check the sources of current scripts in https://projects.tigase.org/projects/tigase-muc/repository/revisions/master/show/src/main/groovy/muc/admin into my local server.

But there is so many compile error that i totally don't know to resovle the issue such as there's no MUCConfig class,an additional method to implement in RoomConfigListener interface etc.

I really don't know how many differences there are between mine and the repository?Cound you guys guide me through?

Replies (1)

Added by Wojciech Kapcia TigaseTeam almost 3 years ago

wince jay wrote:

I really don't know how many differences there are between mine and the repository?Cound you guys guide me through?

There were rather big changes in the MUC component and the ad-hoc script was based on the newer code. You could try backporting it, and looking at room-remove script from release branch could be a good start. Apart from that - you should analyse MUCComponent javadocs and code.

(1-1/1)