Project

General

Muc Chat Room Registration

Sunny Lohana
Added about 1 month ago

Dear All,

I want to configure room in such a way that if any client wants to join the room it must send a request to room admin, then admin should decide whether to accept/reject the request.

Do i need to add any component in tigase muc to achieve this? or is there any property for this?

Waiting for quick response.
Thanks in Advance.

Replies (3)

Added by Sunny Lohana about 1 month ago

I am using Spark client it is sending

from=sess-man@administrator-optiplex-7060, to=null, DATA=<iq to="team@muc.administrator-optiplex-7060" id="P6Jlv-219" type="get" from="sunny123@administrator-optiplex-7060/Spark" xmlns="jabber:client"><query xmlns="jabber:iq:register"/></iq>, SIZE=184, XMLNS=jabber:client, PRIORITY=NORMAL, PERMISSION=AUTH, TYPE=get

packet to server, But in StanzaProcessor class there is no any module to handle such packet.

Please Suggest any Solution.

Added by Sunny Lohana about 1 month ago

I am using Spark client it is sending

from=sess-man@administrator-optiplex-7060, to=null, DATA=<iq to="team@muc.administrator-optiplex-7060" id="P6Jlv-219" type="get" from="sunny123@administrator-optiplex-7060/Spark" xmlns="jabber:client"><query xmlns="jabber:iq:register"/></iq>, SIZE=184, XMLNS=jabber:client, PRIORITY=NORMAL, PERMISSION=AUTH, TYPE=get

packet to server, But in StanzaProcessor class there is no any module to handle such packet.

Please Suggest any Solution.

Added by Wojciech Kapcia TigaseTeam about 1 month ago

Unfortunately XEP-0045: Multi-User Chat: 7.10 Registering with a Room is not supported by Tigase MUC component. Currently we don't have plan to implement it but we are open for patches submissions.

(1-3/3)