Project

General

question about owner change "pubsub#title" of pubsub configuration

flame fire
Added over 1 year ago

Hello!

My tigase version is 7.1.0.

I hava two nodes in cluster(such as node01,node02).

when the client log in the node01,and create one pubsub node.

after that,this owner client uses xmpp to send the iq packet to change "pubsub#title" of pubsub configuration.

it occurs that "pubsub#title" of this pubsub node in node02 is not changed.

So does pubsub node configuration support in cluster?

Replies (5)

Added by Andrzej Wójcik IoT 1 CloudTigaseTeam over 1 year ago

It should be changed as well. Configuration changes are propagated between cluster nodes when you have Tigase XMPP Server cluster configured properly and when clustered version of Tigase PubSub Component is used with ACS enabled.

(1)

Added by flame fire over 1 year ago

i don not use acs vertion

(1)

Added by Andrzej Wójcik IoT 1 CloudTigaseTeam over 1 year ago

Clustering support for PubSub is part of the ACS. So if you are not using ACS the you are using non-clustered/single node PubSub which is deployed on both nodes and connected to the same database. To achieve excepted results you need to use PubSub with ACS.

I config the cluster mode is true,and other pubsub operation (such as create node ,subsripbe node ,etc,except changing pubsub node configuration)works in cluster mode,the two nodes use the same database.

I made a test for changing pubsub node configuration.

If I changed pubsub node configuration at the first time,it succeed,and i can find the same IQ packet from tigase.log.0 in all cluster nodes.

But after passing about 10 seconds,I change it twice,it failed,and i can not find the same IQ packet from tigase.log.0 in all cluster nodes,just find it in the cluster node which i log in.

(1-5/5)