Investigate disconnection issue described in the forum topic
Details are in the forum topic:
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version set to tigase-server-7.0.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was already fixed in version 5.3.0-SNAPSHOT due to implementation of #1933 which improved handling of disconnection due connection loss
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Status changed from Closed to Feedback
- Start date changed from 2014-07-16 to 2015-01-28
Apparently issue is still valid.
Due date set as requested.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
I just checked once again if fix works properly using Tigase XMPP Server 7.0.0-SNAPSHOT and all is working fine (with and without StreamManagement enabled).
Also available in: Atom