Duplicated messages on resumption of stream
While using Tigase Mobile Messenger from time to time messages are duplicated during stream resumption - messages which were delivered are delivered once again.
Merge branch 'release'
- release: (22 commits) include binaries signing configuration; #3834 Bug #4185 - improved logging of stream resumption #3362 Added Network Setup Guide Align wrapper.conf to tigase.conf, in terms of memory configuration; #4142 Task #4137 - Add counter for disconnections of connections to database use the same version for all modules during release #4062 Readability Fixes for Statistics Descriptions #4062 Fixes to Documentation v7.1.0 patch notes update (thru 4/20/2016) #4062 Server Statistics now documented with new formatting and information. Bug #4120 - fixed issue with duplicated messages in offline store include timestamp inside the file in tigase.stats.CounterDataFileLogger Corrections to Pubsub upgrade documentation and version discrepancies. bump wagon version Small change to Log Guide to better explain fileHandler.pattern adds prefix ("adhoc-command/") to ad-hoc commands listed in statistics; #4062 #4062 Added list and descriptions of statistics fields. #4068 add --ws-allow-unmasked-frames=true to properties guide Issue #4068 and issue #4070 - forcing close of WebSocket connection after receiving unmasked frame from client and corrected order of stream close in rare cases #3792 finish and documentation updates. ...
#3 Updated by Andrzej Wójcik almost 3 years ago
- Due date changed from 2016-05-27 to 2016-05-23
- Assignee changed from Andrzej Wójcik to Eric Dziewa
%eric I've created build of Tigase XMPP Server with changes required for further analysis of this issue. Could you update
tigase.org (t2.tigase.org and t6.tigase.org) to newest versions of Tigase XMPP Server?
When you finish with updating tigase.org installation please reassign this task back to me.
#7 Updated by Andrzej Wójcik over 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Today, after next logs analysis I identified case in which this issue appears. It is caused by the fact that Jaxmpp2 is not resetting H counter to 0 when stream resumption fails.
%bmalkow is now aware of this and will fix this issue in separate task.