Add support for SCRAM-SHA-512(-PLUS)
Can you add SCRAM-SHA-256 and SCRAM-SHA-256 supports in more that SCRAM-SHA-1 and SCRAM-SHA-1-PLUS supports for all Tigase softs/libs?
It will be perfect if in all supported branches (not only master).
#1 Updated by Neustradamus - about 2 months ago
After SCRAM-SHA-1 and SCRAM-SHA-1-PLUS:
Now there are SCRAM-SHA-256 and SCRAM-SHA-256-PLUS:
#2 Updated by Wojciech Kapcia about 2 months ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Neustradamus -
- Target version changed from tigase-server-8.2.0 to tigase-server-8.0.0
Thank you for your comment.
SCRAM-* was added in
master branch (version 8.0.0) and given that it will be releases rather soon we won't port it to stable branch (current version 7.1.x). Version 8.0.0 will effectively became
#4 Updated by Neustradamus - about 1 month ago
It is possible to add SCRAM-SHA-512(-PLUS) in the same time before the release?
#5 Updated by Wojciech Kapcia about 1 month ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from SCRAM-SHA-256 and SCRAM-SHA-256 in more that SCRAM-SHA-1 and SCRAM-SHA-1-PLUS to Add support for SCRAM-SHA-512(-PLUS)
- Status changed from Feedback to New
- Target version changed from tigase-server-8.0.0 to tigase-server-8.1.0
- Applicable version deleted (
8.0.0 is closed (and rc1 will be released in the coming days). We could plan adding
SCRAM-SHA-512(-PLUS) to 8.1.0 version.