A new stable, maintenance version of Tigase Server 7.1.4 has been released. Please review the change notes below to see what has changed since our last release.
- #7301 Improving AMP Component performance (should use multiple processing threads)
- #8061 Make sure that RepositoryItems are correctly stored in repository
- #6911 Fix issue that could lead to tigase.server.BasicComponent#getDefHostName returning empty/invalid value
- #7687 Fix issue when connections that failed to authenticate within defined timeout resulted in all connections being marked as active
- #7687 Add configuration of active-user-count timeframe period
- #7304 Limit VHost log line length
Due to security issues of our previous certificate provider we were forced to migrate to different provider, which in turn entailed update of our certificates. This affects installations using our ACS component - update to version 7.1.4 is required to correctly renew licence file. The update must be applied within next 6 months. After this period, outdated installations will not be able to obtain updated licence file, which may lead to shutting down the service. In case update is not possible, licence file would have to be procured and updated manually.
Please contact us as we offer full support and help with updating the software.
Download are available:
Latest results of Tigase Testsuite are available here.